The Robotics Software Teamlead (Onboard) is responsible for hiring and leading a team and enabling the software development for our robotic products. He/She wille be responsible for the design, architecture and code quality and the coaching of our software development colleagues.
This is what you will accomplish in this role
- Build up the team and the process to develop the SW for our shuttles.
- Define the strategic approach and short-term priorities
- Contribute to define the shuttle controls strategy
- Help set up and maintain (embedded) software architecture.
- Prioritize project tasks to complete on schedule while maintaining quality of work.
- Collaborate closely and stay aligned with other groups, both within and external to Stow Robotics.
- Contribute to build a Software release process and the future CI/CD pipeline.
- Key role in:
- Supporting software and product testing.
- Supporting our product experts.
- Supporting the redaction of software product documentation.