The Site Supervisor Electrical provides efficient and effective execution of the on-site project scope, according to the stow Group QSHE standards and the stow Group Project Management Methodology. You will be responsible for all the Mobile Racking projects.
Planning & Organization
- Communicates with the Project Manager on planning/organization/material issues on site.
- Acts as first direct contact person on site for the assembly team/transport arrival/site QHSE-responsible/client and makes sure that all information is communicated correctly and in time.
- Organizes the site in order to guarantee a safe and efficient execution of the assembly works.
- Optimizes the planning on site of the assembly team, equipment and arrival of material.
- Receiving and taking note of issues/complaints on site, and find solutions.
- Active participation in site meetings and/or weekly meetings.
Supervision Operational Activities
- Monitoring the progress and quality of the project, identifying deviations and correcting (or initiate corrections) where necessary.
- Supervision of the subcontractors with regard to the project execution. Supervises the safe execution of the project on site and observes the QSHE regulations and administration.
- Supervises the assembly methods and checks the quality of the delivered materials.
- Controls equipment certificates / makes sure equipment is remained certified during project.
- Controls the project related site organization and takes action where necessary.
- Executes measurements in order to comply with the EN and FEM norms.
Work Preparation and Project Follow up
- Reviews the assembly drawings with regards to execution and safety. Gives feedback to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for solving on-site problems in order to guarantee the progress of the work.
- Monitoring the progress of the assembly, registration of subcontractors personnel, and registration of equipment.
- Following up and reporting of extra works/hours from assembly team.
- Organizes toolbox talks (with assembly teams, rental companies, third party…).
- Consults SAP to track deliveries and to extract material lists.