What will your day as a Service Engineer within stow look like? Challenge is already guaranteed! Below is an overview of your duties in our organisation.
- You will be responsible for testing, maintaining and repairing the various shuttle systems and associated mobile racking systems. This will be at various customer sites across the UK.
- You are not afraid of projects abroad. You work mainly in the UK but are open to moving abroad for certain periods and projects.
- You also need to be willing to travel across UK during the week and be away from home for a whole week if necessary.
- You will supervise assembly teams in large repair or installations of mobile racks
- You support our end users and our integrators with mechanical support as well as with L1 and L2 support, both on site, by telephone and via remote connection
- Commissions and provides customer training for automated systems and racking systems
- Customer-friendliness and passion are second nature to you
- Some of our projects take place at height or in refrigerated areas and this is not a problem for you with safety systems of work in place.