The senior project engineer supports overseas departments and is
responsible for the projects assigned to him. The responsibility encompasses the full cycle of the project, from the optimal design and elaboration to implementation (no on-site
management). He/She also supports junior project engineers in their tasks.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You work out tailor-made logistics solutions based on the obtained technical specifications. General logistics concept, capacity and cost price are important parameters.
- You make stability calculations according to the current standards regarding safety, feasibility and stability.
- You prepare of price quotations, including the preparation of a full technical description.
- You keep to the predetermined planning and priorities.
- You are up to date with market evolutions in terms of products and customer requirements.
- You work very closely with sales, job preparation and the project management department. For the development of projects you are assisted by technical draftsmen and junior project engineers.
- You closely monitor the project budget.
- You are responsible for the general technical support of your foreign branches assigned to you.