As a Production Manager, you are responsible for the daily operational activities of the stow Robotics production site.
- You lead and coach a team of Assembly Shift Supervisors.
- You work with the Supply Chain Manager daily to make the production planning in the short and long term.
- You try to optimize the workload of the Assembly Technicians in order to improve the output of each shift.
- You have a flexible way of working to deal with shortages in production and to quickly remake the planning.
- You make relevant reports concerning the production status versus the planned production.
- You determine the staffing needs based on the production prognosis or the need for additional shifts.
- You promote an active and safe work environment and present incidents and their solutions.
- You use an ERP system for the follow-up of production and for reporting on production speeds and product quality.