The Racking Inspector inspects the warehouse racks of our customers. Furthermore he/she gives advice to the customer and is responsible for the follow-up of the repairs after inspection.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You schedule inspections by contacting clients.
- You Inspect the technical condition of the warehouse racks at the customer’s location.
- You review and process damage cases.
- You draft up reports after inspections.
- You follow up on repairs after inspections.
- You perform inspections at the location of new projects.
- If necessary, you give advice on the technical condition of the warehouse racks.