As a Project Engineer, you will integrate an international engineering and draft the project’s technical solution, drawings, calculations and documentation, including Bill of Materials.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyze technical documentation provided by internal/external stakeholders and draft the project’s technical solution according to internal and industry norms and standards;
- Consult with the Functional Manager to get conceptual approval of the technical solutions;
- Draft the required technical drawings, calculations and documentation, including Bill of Materials and cost estimate, necessary to illustrate the technical solution to stakeholders, liaising with other engineering team members to improve accuracy, quality and efficiency;
- Ensure the project information is properly stored according to the engineering guidelines;
- When necessary attend technical meetings, on-site work and inspections.