As an IT Consultant Robotics Solutions, you are managing all software- and IT challenges within our Robotics projects that are not related to embedded software engineering.
You will work closely with our cross-functional teams of software developers, engineers, and project managers. Furthermore you will have direct contact with our clients and end users to answer their software questions, implement optimisations and defining a realistic scope with the client.
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather and document project requirements.
- Develop project plans and timelines, and track progress against project milestones.
- Assign tasks to team members and monitor their progress.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and meet quality standards
- Communicate project status and risks to stakeholders, including senior management.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and risk registers.
- You offer IT insights within engineering projects.
- You investigate possible optimisations, new technology
- Managing of client expectations
- You are the go-to person for IT questions (existing and new)