- Responsible for monthly payroll of our department Robotics
- Ensure correct payroll process
- Harmonize employees’ compensation and benefits packages
- Do the onboarding in alignment with our company culture.
- You are responsible for drawing up the correct employment contracts
- Manage the administration of salaries and benefits in consultation with our social secretariat.
- Be responsible for the induction procedure of newcomers
- Be the support and main contact for employees for all practical issues related to their personal file (remuneration, insurance, benefits, social/work legislation…)
- Work in close collaboration with the different partners: social secretariat, legal advisors, lawyers… in order to comply with the legislation in force (update knowledge and new developments in social/employment law)
- Communicate with other central services (accounting, office management) and third parties (employees, car lessors) for the fleet management (leasing)
HR Payroll Coördinator
Innovation, ambitious growth, technology, state-of-the-art robots – that’s stow Robotics in a nutshell. Due to the in-house design and manufacturing process of our systems, an exciting, hands-on work environment with plenty of challenges and advancement opportunities is guaranteed. Will you help shape the future of intralogistics?
HR Payroll is responsible for supervising for the correct implementation of payroll processing , implementing company policies and designing employees’ compensation and benefits plans.
To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of local labor regulations and experience with Payrolling and Labour Lawo be defined
At least 5 years of experience in a same position
Knowledge of HR Analytics and Power BI is a plus
Languages : Dutch and English well spoken
What we offer you?
- A place in an enthusiastic, young organisation with the necessary ambitions
- The necessary freedom and the opportunity to take initiatives
- A competitive gross salary
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers (8€)
- Net allowances
- CAO90 Bonus
- 12 ADV Days (32 leave days in total)
share this job