The Group Quality Engineer Manufacturing provides general support to the all the production plants in stow Group around quality related topics. These include quality and process audits, implementations and creation of Group standards and investigating technical non-conformities. Apart from that the Group Quality Engineer is involved in cooperating with R&D with regards to newly developed products.
Quality & Compliance
- Improving and aligning quality standards in all plants. (France, Germany, Portugal, Czech Republic, Turkey)
- Establishing continuous improvement projects.
- Investigate technical production non-conformities.
- Supporting with the implementation and further development of ISO9001.
- Supporting with the implementation of Toyota principles in all plants.
- Coordinate different activities between the plants and different other departments (R&D, Engineering).
- Cooperate with the different local QHSE Managers of all production plants to raise/level the quality standards.
- Prepare and participate in different customer audits
- Create technical specifications and policies.
- Create measurement reports both conventional as by using a 3D measuring arm & scanner.
- Travel to the different production plants and customer sites to be able to perform the tasks as described above (30%)
- Supporting different continuous improvement projects related to quality.