The CAD Designer R&D produces drawings in an efficient and qualitative manner to demonstrate the technical feasibility of an operation or to support the design of equipment, in accordance with the group QHSE standards within the proposed timeframe.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- You create production drawings based on the engineer’s design
- You create assembly drawings for assembly and manuals (user and assembly)
- You check quality drawings, missing sizes, correctness of details and info
- You give input and do the management of the drawings in Windchill
- You will be working closely with the Mechanical Designer (R&D engineer)