As an Application Manager reporting to the Group ICT Director of Stow International, you will be responsible for managing the current application landscape (primarily SAP). You will play a key role in preparing the organization for a future new application landscape. Since stow combines various key-processes such as pre-sales and sales, R&D and engineering, production and supply chain, and assembly and construction via project management, the new landscape should cover all of them. You will act as an integrator, understanding the cross-domain complexity with the current and future needs of the company.
You will be part of the ICT Management Team.
- Responsible of a growing team of mainly SAP functional analysts
- Provide day-to-day support for the current application landscape, including SAP modules such as FICO, SD, MM, PP and WM.
- Ensure proper functioning of all applications, including monitoring system performance and resolving issues as they arise.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and identify opportunities for improvement in the current application landscape.
- Develop and implement a roadmap for the future application landscape, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and select new applications that meet business requirements.
- Manage the implementation of new applications, ensuring that they are properly integrated and meet business needs.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure that they are able to effectively use the new applications.
- Develop and maintain functional and technical documentation related to the new application landscape.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to application management and make recommendations for improvements.