Project Management Assistant
The Project Assistant is responsible for the administrative processing of projects in the project management department, in collaboration with the assembly team. The Project Assistant supports the PM in all activities related to planning, budgeting and reporting.
What do we expect from you?
Your tasks & responsibilities:
• Support Project Managers in the preparation and the realization of his/her project (follow-up material in SAP, PO creation, country specific work documents: certificates/permits, checking project documents).
• Support the Project Director on the functioning of the project management organization (tools & processes).
• Request offers towards suppliers (assembly contractors / equipment).
• Creation of PO (Purchase Order) for assembly contractors and equipment.
• Increase pool of assembly teams interested to work with stow.
• Efficient and effective planning of the assembly teams / coordination of assembly teams.
• Monitor projects in SAP (cost control/material/transport/migo process).
• Good communications skills and teamplayer.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Powerpoint/Sharepoint). Basics of MS Project ¨Planner is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of SAP.
• Fluent in Dutch and English. French and/or German are an advantage.
What do we offer you?
An intensive training by experienced people.
Working closely together with other rack stars in an open and enthusiastic culture.
An attractive salary in an international environment.