Project Assembly Coordinator
The Project Assembly Coordinator is responsible for the efficient and effective planning of the assembly teams for the Central projects of Stow, according to the stow Group QSHE standards and the stow Group Project Management Methodology.
What do we expect from you?
Your responsibilities (work preparation & project follow-up):
• Getting familiar with the project documentation from engineering and sales.
• Obtain the engineering designs, bill of material and assembly drawings as input for RFQ.
• Set up the RFQs (Request for Quotation) for the assembly contractors/ equipment.
• For the Central projects (HQ projects) and important tenders:
1) Sent out RFQS for assembly works towards external assembly teams.
2) Request price quotations for assembly equipment (reach truck, scissor lifts, crane, …)
• Analyze the offers and select the assembly contractor/equipment company based on cost-quality criteria.
• Create and sent out the PO towards the awarded assembly team/ equipment company.
• Check the material availability before the start of the project, escalate and perform actions in case of delays.
• Having ensured that all engineering and preparatory activities are undertaken well in advance before the project starts.
• Follow-up the engineering team member(s) appointed to his/her project to produce/adjust/obtain the technical documents/drawings.
• Provide the assembly teams with the latest project information (design plans, assembly drawings, material list, …).
• Review and challenge assembly planning in the project preparation phase with sales/engineering and with the respective Project Manager.
• Set up initial risk and opportunity register for the project.
• Ensures that all related project information and documentation are properly stored and archived.
• Report the results and conclusions towards the Project Manager. Report hierarchically towards de Project Management Director.
• List all assembly teams based on well-defined criteria (e.g. price, quality, skills,…)
• Contact and assess new assembly teams interested to work with Stow.
• Ensures Safety is well understood and actively followed by the assembly teams.
• Perform safety and quality trainings towards the assembly companies.
• Responsible for ensuring that all executed activities and processes are in compliance with stow’ QSHE standards, policies, instructions, and local legislation.
• Mindset on continuous improvements inside project management.
• (S)he is, as a stow employee, the Ambassador of stow towards all stakeholders.
• Good technical insight and analytical skills.
• Good communications skills and teamplayer.
• Solution oriented and having a proactive approach to solve problems and managing delays.
• Proven work experience with focus on quality, cost and planning.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Powerpoint/Sharepoint).
• Basics of MS Project Planner.
• Knowledge on SAP is a plus
• Mandatory English. Dutch, French and/or German are an advantage.
What do we offer you?
An intensive training by experienced people.
Working closely together with other rack stars in an open and enthusiastic culture.
An attractive salary in an international environment.