International Recruiter (m/w/d)
Immerse yourself in the world of logistics with us and become a co-creator of a successful future by finding the right talents for stow's vacant positions.
What do we expect from you?
- In close consultation with the HR managers, you will analyze the personnel requirements, create professional and personal requirement profiles and take over the entire advertising process from the preparation of job advertisements to the selection of the appropriate job boards.
- You will approach potential candidates on various social media platforms and will be responsible for the communication to attract candidates.
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process such as correspondence with applicants, evaluation of the applications received based on the requirements profile, selection process in coordination with the respective supervisor up to the organization of interviews.
- You will assist with personnel marketing and the organization of university job fairs.
- In the onboarding process, you will be the contact person for our new colleagues and will be available to provide advice and assistance.
- You have successfully completed commercial training or studies with a focus on human resources.
- You have already gained experience in recruiting and active sourcing.
- You show strong communication skills, a confident appearance as well as openness and a sense of responsibility and quickly come into contact with different candidates from various professional groups.
- You have a good command of the German language in terms of spelling, grammar and punctuation, a good command of English is appreciated, as is the use of MS Office programs.
- You are able to set priorities and distinguish important from urgent tasks.
- You appreciate working in a team, trusting and loyal cooperation is important to you.
- You deal with new recruiting trends and keep your knowledge in this area up to date.
What do we offer you?
We know that you are looking for a high-quality career, and we offer you every opportunity to challenge yourself and take the next step. From our side, we offer, for example, flexible working hours, individual "training-on-the-job", the possibility to work from home, participation in in-house events and other benefits.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, copies of certificates), stating your salary expectations and your next possible starting date, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Then please feel free to call us at 0611/26769-58.