Business Cost Controller
What we expect of you?
• Follow up project costs/margins calculated on planned, ongoing and completed projects,
• Jointly work with Business Financial Controller on ERP cost parameter updates,
• Follow up on inventory (RM, WIP, FP), calculating/controlling stock valuation and cost of good sold,
• Analyze variances on sales, costs and margins (actual, rolling forecast and budget),
• Attending project meeting between Finance and Operation teams,
What do we expect from you?
• University degree in Business Administration, Industrial/Engineering etc.
• Min. 2 years of experience in cost controlling.
• Experience on ERP systems (Netsis, SAP, Axapta).
• Good English speaker.
• Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint etc).
• Knowledge of Turkish and IFRS Gaaps.
• Result oriented, dynamic personality with strong planning and analytical skills.
• For man-military done.
• Residence in Kocaeli.
What do we offer you?
We offer an attractive salary based in an international environment.