The Work Preparator performs a technical check of the provided material and makes adjustments where necessary. Compiles the installation file in consultation with the project manager and take care of the administrative preparation. You also support the project manager in all activities related to planning, budgeting, reporting.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Technical screening of the provided material & adjusting when necessary
- Prepare installation file for start-up: plan, material list, appointment sheet, tax stickers
- Request and/or complete any certificates and permits.
- Follow up and keep track of costs during installation: damage, extra installation costs, extra material, claims…
- Passing on missing and/or damaged material during assembly and organizing delivery on site.
- Preparing delivery documents & compiling as-built file