stow Group is looking for a travel assistant with great enthusiasm for traveling. You will be responsible for booking traveling arrangements for internal clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Determine internal clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the internal clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Keep the travel requirements in line with the company policy
- Be the point of contact between the travel agency and the internal clients
- Provide the internal clients the travel requirements (information, Visa,…)