As an SAP SD/MM Consultant you are responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting the SAP SD and MM modules within our organization. You will work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements and you will configure the SAP system to meet those needs.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Gather business requirements and analyze business processes to determine the best way to configure the SAP system to meet those needs.
- Configure the SAP SD and MM modules to support business processes such as order processing, pricing, invoicing, procurement, and inventory management.
- Create and maintain documentation such as functional specifications, test plans, and training materials.
- Conduct testing to ensure that the system is functioning as expected and resolving any issues that arise.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure that they can effectively use the SAP system.
- Collaborate with other SAP consultants to integrate the SD and MM modules with other SAP modules such as FI (Finance) and PP (Production Planning).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SAP technologies and trends and making recommendations for system improvements.