The Sales Manager is responsible for sales and marketing on country level in line with the company’s strategy and policies. He/she is responsible to achieve the set targets according to the sales and marketing plan, optimize business results and secure future revenues in the country.
The Sales Manager Mid-Sweden is responsible for sales activities in the region between Halmstad and Linköping.
A Sales Manager:
- Develops, together with his direct line manager, a clear vision of what needs to be accomplished in the medium and short term, based upon an understanding of the external and competitive environment and the company’s strengths.
- Is responsible for producing, communicating, follow-up and monitoring an actionable, annual sales and marketing plan to realize the set targets, in addition, he/she prepares and reviews regularly a mid- and short-term plan (1-2 yrs.).
- Proactively searches for additional business with existing customers, knowing their future plans and supporting them in finding the right solutions for their needs.
- Hunts for prospects, convincing potential customers to work together based on the wide range of services we have to offer.
- Ensures that the team proactively responds to opportunities, inquiries and leads from the market.
- Makes special efforts to fill gaps in project planning.
- Market and sales positioning; in-depth knowledge of both the company’s products and its possibilities and the client’s current infrastructure and future needs, to be and/or become the client’s most trusted advisor on the company’s services.
- Collects, structures, and interprets all available and relevant country market data, analyses the clients’ needs and demands to optimize existing products and services.
- Follows, investigates and proactively addresses market dynamics, developments, and trends.
- Maintains relationships with existing customers as well as further developing and expanding the company’s customer database.
- Networks with relations and stakeholders: local governments, trade associations, etc. to promote the company.
- Participates in conducting customer satisfaction surveys in line with Group standards.
- Ensures that all sales contracts are reviewed for feasibility, prices, timelines, liabilities, risks, legal compliance, etc. in collaboration with e.g., Operations, Legal.
- Ensures that the quotes and orders, including all necessary information, are transferred to the Commercial Director promptly for further action.
- Ensures appropriate after-sales services to customers.
- Ensures that complete, correct, and timely invoices and provisions can be executed for the projects and/or team.
- Liaises closely with the Finance and Accounts Receivable Departments for the projects regarding invoice validations, settlement of deductions, prompt payment realizations and collections.