As a Test and Validation Engineer you will:
- Define and develop Verification & Validation procedures, work instructions, test scripts, and other documentation to demonstrate that the system is fit for its purpose and satisfies the stakeholders’ requirements.
- Document verification & validation results.
- Recommend corrective actions and obtain stakeholder acceptance of validation results.
- Log defects and issues found during V&V activities and track to closure.
- Prioritize project tasks to complete them on schedule while maintaining the quality of work.
- Collaborate closely and stay aligned with other groups, both within and external to stow Robotics
- Lead technical design reviews at various stages of the program lifecycle.