The Robotics Simulation Expert creates for complex installations a simulation to assure that the requested requirements from the customer in specific test scenarios can be met. The Simulation Expert is part of the Solution Architect Team which support Project Engineering & Controls Engineering.
What do we expect from you?
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Having a good understanding of the customer needs by analyzing customer data
- Setting up simulation models based on lay-outs developed by the Sales support engineers
- Providing ideas and solutions for solving bottlenecks and layout optimizations.
- Making a proper Simulation rapport to accompany the Sales Offering.
- When necessary, you assist the Sales to the customer’s meetings and checks the simulation together with the Responsible Sales.
- Creation of Test Scenario’s for simulation of maximum throughput, but also test scenario’s to be used as installation acceptance criteria.
- Optimization of the already existing algorithms.
- Standardization of simulation models
- Creating animations
Administration & other
- Ensures the project information and documentation are properly stored according to the engineering guidelines.
- Registers his/her own working hours.
Training & development
- Shares technical knowledge with engineering team members.
- Participates in training.
- Maintains and improves relevant technical knowledge and skills.