What will your day as an Robotics Service & Commissioning Engineer within stow Robotics look like? Challenge is already assured! Below is an overview of your duties in our organisation.
- You will be responsible for testing, maintaining and repairing the various shuttle systems. This at the various sites and yards of our customers.
- You are not afraid of projects abroad. You work mainly in Belgium but are open to moving abroad for certain periods & projects
- You support end users and our integrators with L1 and L2 support, both on site, by telephone and via remote connection.
- You give training where necessary
- Customer-friendliness and passion are second nature to you
- Some of our projects take place at height or in refrigerated areas. This is not a problem for you (additional compensation is also provided for this).