The Senior Project Manager is responsible “from A to Z” for managing, organizing and executing on-site a wide spectrum of (inter)national (complex) projects in accordance with stow methodology. You will mainly work on our robotic automation projects.
A brief summary of your responsibilities :
Work preparation & project follow-up
- You are the SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for the projects assigned, towards the client, the sub-contractors and the stow team.
- Assessment of the operational, technical and financial feasibility of the project and anticipate if applicable.
- Being present at kick-off meetings, technical/site meetings, commercial meetings and planning meetings as well as site inspections, …with the client or with internal stow departments if needed.
- Ensuring that all engineering and preparatory activities are undertaken.
- You are responsible for visiting the site, setting up a detailed project planning and checking all the requirements for the mobilization of equipment and resources.
Supervision operational activities
- Willingness to travel to (inter)national sites.
- Monitoring the progress and quality of the project, identifying deviations and correcting (or initiating corrections) where necessary.
- Managing operational staff and subcontractors regarding the project execution. Supervises the safe execution of the project on-site and observes the QSHE regulations and administration.
- Supervises the assembly methods and checks the quality of the delivered materials.
- Claim management – Identifying contract variations and/or delay notifications.
- Ensuring variations are communicated to and negotiated with the client according to the contractual requirements.
Financial follow up & administration
- Responsible for budget follow up and daily cost management, in order to draft periodical progress reports and initiates invoicing.
- Responsible for checking and approving all incoming project related invoices.
- Looks for commercial opportunities, additional billable services or other ways to improve the financial revenue of the assigned projects.