We are seeking an experienced Senior .NET Developer to join our Robotics Research and Development team.
Experience within intralogistics and/or (warehouse) automation is a plus.
As a senior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of our offboard software suite, such as traffic control and path planning, warehouse execution software and cloud analytics platform).
You will join the R&D software team based in Belgium.
- Collaborate with the R&D Product Managers to develop and implement new software features for the offboard software suite.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications and components using .NET (C#)
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that follows coding standards and best practices
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Develop and maintain documentation for software development processes, coding standards, and software architecture
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, efficiency, and scalability
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in the field of software development and robotics systems