- Studies and analyses drawings and/or other relevant information provided by internal stakeholders.
- Reports missing information, issues and/or proposes other possible solutions to the internal stakeholder, to efficiently produce drawings.
- Checks equipment documentation and measures equipment if required, to ensure the correct use and optimized configuration of the assigned equipment.
- Produces concept, project and equipment drawings using CAD software while following the company’s drawing standards.
- Converts equipment construction drawings into proper project drawings.
- Liaises with other engineering team members to improve the quality, efficiency, and correctness of the drawings.
- Performs measurements and produces drawings on site, in mutual agreement.
Robotics Mechanical Draftsman
Stow is a dynamic and global key player in the racking & storage solutions industry. In line with our continuous growth and innovation efforts, we have developed automated storage solutions both for pallets and bins. These automated solutions are headed by stow Robotics.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering with a specialization in mechanics or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience as a mechanical draftsman.
- Good knowledge of CAD.
- Autonomous team player.
- Critical and accurate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Fluent communication in Dutch and English.
- You will work closely together with other rack stars in an open and enthusiastic environment.
- You will be able to participate in training.
- You will have an attractive salary in an international environment, including
- A competitive gross salary
- Group & health insurance
- Meal vouchers (8€)
- CAO90 Bonus
- 40 hours week + 12 ADV days
We will move from Spiere-Helkijn to Lokeren in February 2023.
You are willing to travel to Spiere-Helkijn till we have moved.