What will your day as an Embedded Software Developer within stow Robotics look like? Challenge is already assured! Below is an overview of your duties in our organisation.
- You will be directly responsible for optimising, expanding and maintaining our software landscape. You will work together in a software team of 7 enthusiastic colleagues!
- A close collaboration with R&D is already a fact. You will work closely together with colleagues with an electrical or mechanical background.
- You are currently programming in C++ and Matlab. However, you are not afraid of learning new languages such as C# .NET.
- You develop new architectures taking into account a Model Based Design
- Besides analysing, testing and debugging the code, you are also responsible for training and educating end users. You do this mainly in Belgium but occasionally also abroad.
- You ensure good documentation