The Project Quality & Safety Coordinator provides general support to the project managers of the central project management team and the teams within the different sales affiliates around quality & safety related topics during installation. These include health and safety plans, RAMS and the oversight and supervision of specific projects to raise the Quality & EHS standards on site. Your tasks:
QHSE & Compliance
- The Project Quality & Safety Coordinator ensures that the contractors, subcontractors and self-employed workers in the project know and consistently apply the Health and Safety legislation applicable in the different countries and the stow minimum standards.
- Organizes the cooperation between the contractors and subcontractors at the worksite, including the successive shifts, and the coordination of all activities to protect workers and to prevent accidents and occupational illnesses, as well as the mutual briefing between all.
- Foster a culture where all Quality issues encountered on jobsite are consistently reported of by the local Project Management teams and participate to the major RCA investigations.
- Creates H&S Plans/ RAMS Documents for local deployment and effective use on site.
- Handles H&S Questionnaires that are requested by customers.
- Creates safety training and toolbox talks.
- Follow the claims reports and provide 1st level analysis
- Track the local deployment of the safety plans in the different affiliates’ and central project management teams
- Creates accident investigation reports and distributes these to the applicable stakeholders.
- Reports to the QHSE Director around non-conformities on site and helps to create a general strategy around safety management on site.
- Reports to the Projects Director around the follow up of the different sites and helps to prioritize the required actions.
- Create purchase requisitions for QHSE related material/training.
- Acts as a point of contact for the different stakeholders for EHS related topics.
- Other general HSE related administrative tasks where required.
- As ambassador of Quality during installation phases, ensure all related contractual obligations are fulfilled and locally controlled by Project Managers and supervisors.