We are looking for a Process Engineer Subcontracting to join our growing purchasing team at stow. As Process Engineer Subcontracting you will work with people across our organization committed to bring growth to stow, solve issues and actively look for opportunities to improve.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- You support the purchasing team and our vendors with technical expertise and knowhow of quality processes, striving for organizational excellence within the purchasing team and with our suppliers.
- You set up and monitor best practices of quality assurance and organizational excellence from the very first contact with a new vendor till the daily collaboration with established vendors.
- You strive for uniform operational and quality procedures in purchasing across the group, in close collaboration with other departments.
- You are the liaison person of the purchasing team in quality issues and improvement initiatives.
- You take up the coordination in case of quality issues, working out a swift short-term solution as well as structural measures to avoid recurrence of quality issues.
- In your daily job, you enable continuous improvement of the service level of the purchasing department and its vendors, thereby positively contributing to the service level and the profitability of stow Group.