The Lead Order Processor makes the planning for the team members to process sold orders.
- Follows the predetermined planning and priorities, drawn up by the planning department.
- Checks with Offer Making Coordinator the new sold projects.
- Asks for the necessary info at the several departments (engineering / sales).
- Creates an optimal routing in SAP for non-standard products taking production times into account and in consultation with Production and the Purchase Department.
- Maintains and optimizes the general guidelines for technical design of metal structures (specifying shape and position tolerances, weld symbols and surface treatments) together with engineering, weld coordinator, QSE.
- Supports the team members when they have questions / problems with SAP or drawing agreements.
- Supports production/purchase when incompliance of Non-Standard articles