The Group Quality Engineer Subcontracting is the key link between stow Group and our suppliers for quality related topics and approval of new suppliers. General responsibilities include quality and process audits, implementation and creation of Group standards and investigating technical non-conformities.
Apart from that the Group Quality Engineer Subcontracting is involved in cooperating with R&D with regards to newly developed products that are produced externally.
Quality & Compliance
- Improving and aligning the quality standards that apply to our suppliers.
- Investigate technical supplier non-conformities and align with the suppliers with regards to immediate actions and improvement processes.
- Cooperate with different departments (R&D, Engineering) to help with the start-up of new products.
- Validate suppliers and perform EN 1090/ISO9001 audits.
- Follow-up of suppliers, as new products are being released (FAI).
- Cooperate with the different local QHSE Managers and the purchasing team to raise/level the quality standards.
- Create technical specifications and policies.
- Create measurement reports both conventional as by using a 3D measuring arm & scanner.
- Travel to different customer sites and suppliers to be able to perform the tasks as described above (10-20 %).
- Supporting different continuous improvement projects related to supplier quality.
- Supporting the purchase department when specific technical knowledge is required.