As a 2D Metallic Structures Drafter, you will draft project and equipment technical drawings according to internal and industry norms and standards, checking for issues and proposing alternative solutions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyze construction drawings provided by internal stakeholders and draft the technical drawings according to internal and industry norms and standards;
- Liaise with other engineering team members, report issues or missing information in technical drawings, and propose alternative solutions to improve the drawings’ accuracy, quality and efficiency;
- Follow the correct approval flow according to the engineering guidelines;
- Ensure the project information and drawings are properly stored according to the engineering guidelines;
- Check equipment documentation and, if required, measures equipment on site to ensure the correct use and optimized configuration.